CHECK-IN TIME, CHECK-OUT TIME AND LATE ARRIVALS
- Check-in time is between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm. If you plan to arrive after 6:00 pm, please call us at 252-473-9851 so that we may coordinate your check-in with our overnight manager.
- If you plan to arrive before 3:00 pm, you may park your car and we will be more than happy to store your luggage and tell you about our favorite places to have lunch or to visit in our town.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
We recommend you reserve directly with the inn to receive the best rate.
- Booking Direct only requires a credit card and a 50% deposit. The remaining balance will be charged upon arrival.
- On-Line 3rd Party Reservations (OTA’s) [e.g. Expedia or Booking.com] require the total amount of reservation be paid at time of booking. In addition, to cancel a third-party reservation, you must do so through their website. Also, if we need to contact you about important information regarding your reservation, we will be unable to do so as only the online travel agent has your contact information.
- International Reservations requires 100% of the reservation to be paid at the time of booking.
- Gift Certificate Reservations require a Gift Certificate Number and a credit card on record. Gift Certificates must be presented upon arrival.
We recommend you purchase traveler’s insurance to cover your reservation. Travel Guard is one such vendor for this insurance. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please contact us.
A refund of your deposit minus a $45.00 service charge will be refunded if your cancellation notice is received 14 days in advance of your arrival. If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of your arrival date, we are happy to hold your deposit for a future stay. If you do not cancel your reservation and fail to arrive, you will forfeit your deposit and be charged for all nights included in your original reservation. Should you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us at 252-473-9851.
- Hurricane/Storm Policy. Refunds are not available unless a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Dare County Emergency Group for Manteo/Roanoke Island. Again, we recommend purchasing traveler’s insurance. Hurricane season spans from July through October.
- Group Reservations.Three or more rooms, either booked together or individually by parties traveling together, constitutes a group reservation. Group reservations may require payment at the time booked with a 30-day cancellation policy.
- International Guests. International Reservations require a 30-day cancellation policy.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit with a signed contract is required and will be applied to the final invoice.
- The balance is due in full 30 days prior to the event. If cancelled less than 30 days prior to the event, all payments including services rendered and out of pocket expenses for goods and services are non-refundable.
- Any additional expenses incurred will be due the day of the event.
- Cancellation of Special Requests/Services: Special Requests must be canceled 72 hours prior to arrival or you will be charged the full amount. Special Requests include, but are not limited to: beverages, tickets, flowers, spa services, etc.
ADDITIONAL GUESTS AND CHILDREN
- Room rates are based on single or double occupancy
- Well-behaved children 12 and older, accompanied by responsible parents, are welcome.
- Additional guests (over 2) will incur an additional fee of $30 per night
- Rollaway beds are not available; however, we do have air beds
Please contact the inn directly (252-473-9851) to discuss availability, policies and fees. The Garden Room is the only room available for pets.
- An advance pet reservation is required and an additional non-refundable $30 per pet fee will be added to your folio.
- We welcome up to 2 well-behaved small/medium dogs (30 lbs).
- A service animal, as acknowledged by the Americans with Disabilities Act, is welcome to accompany their owner while staying at the inn.
OCCUPANCY & TOURISM TAX
- Occupancy tax and sales/use taxes are charged for rooms and services.