Is it time to take the next step in your relationship? Start this exciting new chapter of your lives together with an unforgettable getaway to our romantic Outer Banks bed and breakfast in the picturesque waterfront village of Manteo. Our North Carolina proposal package will help you create the perfect “yes!” moment that they’ll remember forever!
“Forever Yes!” Proposal Package
- Fresh flowers in your room upon arrival
- Our special Romantic Interlude Tray waiting back in your room to celebrate, including fresh seasonal fruit, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and gourmet cheese & crackers
- Toast to forever with a bottle of Prosecco, wine, or sparkling cider
- Book your honeymoon stay with us and receive 10% off that stay
Some of the romantic engagement spots we recommend:
- The Waterfront Gazebo overlooking Shallowbag Bay
- The Roanoke Island Marshes Lighthouse in Historic Downtown Manteo
- White Doe Inn’s intimate gardens
Professional Photography Enhancement: Capture that special “I do” moment with 1 hour of professional photography. (Cost: $400)
We’d love to help you plan this momentous occasion! Call us today at (252) 473-9851 with questions or to book your proposal getaway!
A note from one of our happily ever after couples…
“I don’t know where to begin because there is so much to say. Pam helped me envision the perfect proposal, and Chip helped make it a reality. Pam gave great advice on excursions and what to see… Both were extremely friendly, personable, and ensure your stay is perfect! The inn is large and well kept. Room service had the rooms freshened before returning from breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, the food was fantastic! Be sure to come down hungry as breakfast is four courses. As if Pam, Chip, and the food were not enough reason, the amenities help set this bed and breakfast apart from the rest… Finally, I just want to thank Pam and Chip for being such a major part in the background of my engagement. It was beautiful and perfect and could not have happened without them. All I had to do was show up. Would recommend to anyone that loves B&B’s, wants to try a B&B for the first time or wants to celebrate a special occasion.” – J. Grob, August 2019
*Does not include room rate or taxes