We know your pets are a special part of your family, and we offer the finest lodging for you and your dogs at our Outer Banks pet-friendly hotel. We can accommodate up to 2 well-behaved small/medium dogs (up to 30 lbs), in both our Garden Room and our Scuppernong Suite, for an additional fee of $35 per dog/per night. Please see our Policies Page for further details or call us at 252-473-9851 with questions.
Outer Banks Pet Friendly Hotel in Manteo
Updated Pet Policy
Get the Details
Dogs want to vacay too! We love our fury friends and welcome them in our Garden Room and Scuppernong Suite. It is important for our other guests that their time at the inn is a relaxing and tranquil experience. Please understand that disruptive pets are not acceptable and read our pet policy thoroughly to prepare for an enjoyable stay at our Outer Banks dog-friendly bed and breakfast!
- We welcome up to two well-behaved small/medium dogs (up to 30 lbs).
- An advance pet reservation is required and an additional non-refundable $35 fee per pet/per night will be added to your folio.
- Dogs must be kept in designated areas and are not permitted in the kitchen. Please be respectful of our other guests using the common areas.
- Remove and dispose of any waste associated with your dog in and around the inn. Doggie bags are provided upon request!
- Dog owners are requested to remove their pet from the guest room during housekeeping services.
- Dog owners will promptly address any pet complaints from fellow guests or staff. In the event you are unable to satisfy the request, you may be asked to leave the property and will be financially responsible for any and all costs associated with appeasing the disturbance.
- When guests are away from the inn without taking their dogs with them, dogs must be left crated.
- An emergency telephone number is required where guests may be reached if there is an unresolvable issue.
- A service animal, as acknowledged by the Americans with Disabilities Act, is welcome to accompany their owner while staying at the inn.
Please contact the inn directly at 252-473-9851 to discuss availability, policies and fees.