COVID-19 Travel Information
We wanted to personally share with you our current situation with the coronavirus. We are open and currently welcoming guests who reside in the Outer Banks, but are unable to accept guests who live elsewhere due to the North Carolina Dare County Emergency Management Group’s mandated evacuation. Consult these local alerts to learn more and get updated information.
With the evolving situation, we are taking extra efforts to keep our rooms and public areas safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large. While our inn remains open for Outer Banks residents, we understand that you might choose to stay at home during this time. View our policies online.
To better serve you, we are implementing a new temporary cancellation policy to allow for more flexibility. Guests staying with us between now and April 30, 2020 will be able to cancel and receive a refund without penalty by informing us at least 48 hours in advance of arrival. We are at your service to provide you with up-to-date information, advise you of the conditions for the Outer Banks community, and help you resolve any questions you may have about your visit.
We have also focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizers and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) can be wiped down and disinfected by employees throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer in all public areas and at check-in
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas, and providing housekeeping service upon request or at checkout
Please feel free to call (252) 473-9851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the North Carolina Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Your White Doe Family, Bebe, Bob & Pam