Bike & Stay
Roanoke Island is considered a prime cycling destination on the Outer Banks. Enjoy the island’s casual trails that meander through wooded areas, and the historic downtown waterfront area with its unique shops and restaurants in addition to nearby museums and historic sites. Add a Picnic Takeaway to your stay then enjoy your own bike tour around Roanoke Island. The picnic tote is filled with our chef’s delicious fixings, a great addition to have while exploring the area and stopping off somewhere along the way. Take advantage of the inn’s bikes or bring your own. The inn provides beach cruisers, two person and three-wheel trikes. All have baskets to carry your “ Takeaway” and for anything you may pick-up along the way. Totes for your Picnic Takeaway and for shopping. Choose between a Picnic or a Charcuterie & Wine Takeaway.
Picnic Takeaway – $86.99 for Two
- Chicken salad with grapes and craisins rolled in a spinach wrap
- Smoked ham and Swiss on nutty grain bread with brown mustard
- Kettle cooked potato chips
- Homemade triple chocolate brownies
- Sparkling water
- All packed in your own Picnic Tote to take home with you.
Charcuterie & Wine Takeaway – $99.99 for Two
- Assortment of 5 gourmet cheeses
- Sliced charcuterie meats
- Olives and nuts
- Fig jam
- Assorted crackers and flat bread
- Bottle of wine or champagne
All packed in your own Picnic Tote to take home with you.